Open Auditions Nutcracker
- Open Auditions Nutcracker
- 8/24/2019, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- SHSA’s Angela Hall, building 17, at 3105 Lexington Road
• Dancer must be at least five years of age at the time of the audition
• Dancer must have had at least one year of ballet training
• Dancer should submit a completed application form online
• Dancer should arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled audition time
• Age 5: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Ages 6-7: 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Ages 8-9: 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Ages 10-11: 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Ages 12-13: 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Ages 14+: 12:30 p.m.
All ages: 1pm- Hip Hop and Tap Spotlight Auditions
There is no audition fee. Upon acceptance, there will be a $65.00 costume cleaning and production fee.
For more information, including attire requirements, parent expectations and general cast schedule, contact Emily Trowel at email@example.com or 502.897.1816. For show and ticket information, visit showtix4u.com.
SHSA is located in Angela Hall, building 17 at Ursuline Campus, 3105 Lexington Road. SHSA is a member of Sacred Heart Schools at Ursuline Campus.